I'm not going to post it online, I find him to be a good guy.
who was this fellow student that you speak of?
I can understand if they are family...if they're just friends, I try to stay quite until the play is over and change of posession occurs before I cheer again.
I'm not going to post it online, I find him to be a good guy.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
well im the opposite.. i mean these 2 guys im talking about are like brothers to me..
I completely understand...
Heck I know plenty of people from other schools, but I will continue to root for my schools when I watch them play. Just keep it simple.
I pull against family when they play PV, only difference is I hope they play well. Still hope PV wins.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Wise, Va. - In another usual high-scoring affair, Emory & Henry shot the ball like it was the home team Monday night to defeat host UVa-Wise. The Wasps made 14 three-pointers, five more than the Cavs, to make up the final difference in a 107-97 win.
Pance Kecev (Nickelsville, Va.) pumped in six triples in eight tries and 10 of 16 shots for a career-best 27-point effort for UVa-Wise (0-7). Adam Hood (Rye Cove, Va.) had a good night of his own with seven of 12 tries for 23 points and three assists. Kevin Perry added a double-double with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Josh Jordan was the final double figure scorer with 11 tallies and eight boards. Eric Swords (Williamsburg, Ky.) handed out six assists to go with seven points.
Robert Hudson and J.D. Dyson had the top honors for Emory & Henry (4-3) with 23 and 20 points. Hudson hit five of eight from long-range and Dyson dished out four assists. Camillo Weinz drained four triples himself for 14 points while Terrance Grigg and Kyle Huckins chipped in 13 and 12 points.
Over the first 12:30 of the night, the game was tied four times with two Swords free throws giving UVa-Wise a 34-33 lead. Trailing 36-35, the Wasps scored four-straight baskets behind a layup and two three-pointers from Hudson to surge ahead 43-36 with 5:28 in the first. The visiting lead grew to as many as 12 points, 53-41, before settling to a 56-49 intermission score.
The Cavs took the difference down to six points four times in the opening three minutes of the second stanza. The fourth time came when Perry laid in a Hood pass to make it 64-58. The Wasps answered with the next five points and worked the margin to 20 points, 93-73, with 7:32 left.
UVa-Wise made one final run at its guest. A long Swords three-pointer just before the shot clock expired pulled the Cavs to within 94-87 with 4:22 showing. Hudson ended the momentum right away with his own three-pointer the next trips for the Wasps. Emory & Henry made eight of 10 free throws in the final three minutes to thwart any possible UVa-Wise comeback for a 107-97 final.
UVa-Wise returns to action at home on Wednesday night when it hosts Appalachian Athletic Conference favorite Bluefield College starting at 7:30 p.m.
yeah high school and college is a big difference...
good to see they were shooting a little better tonight...maybe they'll get a win in the next couple of games.
not against bluefield i hate to say... bluefield is tough again this year.. bluefield and king will give uva wise a tough time
wasn't bluefield the preseason favorite again?
King always gives us fits.
Bookmarks